Saturday, March 3, 2012

NOTD Essie Trophy Wife with China Glaze Fairy Dust

Hi everyone, so I've been really under the weather lately but even when I don't feel well, I always make time to do my nails because it makes me happy! So I did mine on Thursday and I'm finally posting today. I was going through my untried polishes and I know I have alot of Spring colors but it just snowed six inches here so I wasn't feeling very Spring like. I decided to wear Essie Trophy Wife from the Dive Bar collection which was released in the Fall of 2011. It's a very pretty metallic teal. The formula was pretty good, it was opaque in two coats but you have to wait for the first coat to be completely dry, otherwise you will have bald spots from dragging. I didn't photograph Trophy Wife on it's own so here is Trophy Wife with one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust:











I love Fairy Dust because it makes any polish look so much cooler!! March is a very special month for me because my birthday is in March! I'm planning a special mani for my special day but I'm not 100% sure what exactly to do but I know it will involve my favorite colors blue, teal, and green! As always, thanks for checking out my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Love the color hunn... never tried that color but it looks awesome!....feel free to check out my blog:
    www.socialbutterfly-meeks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete