Thursday, March 8, 2012

NOTD Color Club Magnetic Nail Polish in Sci-Fi

Hey guys! So last night I was going through my untrieds and I decided on Color Club Magnetic polish in Sci-Fi. I can't get enough of magnetic polishes! I love them! And the formula on this one was awesome! I put one regular coat, then I put on a thick coat and used the magnet that came with the bottle which is nice and strong. Sci-Fi is a lovely olive green with alot of olive green shimmer and micro glitter. I topped it off with a thick coat of Out The Door top coat which is currently my very favorite top coat. Please don't mind my ragged cuticles, they need some TLC.








So magnetic polishes are one fad that I'm NOT tired of! I want to pick up the rest of the colors in this collection. What do you think of magnetic polishes? Have you tried any? Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE magnetic polishes! I'm using the China Glaze "Cling On" at this very moment, which is a similar color to this one by Color Club. I was originally going to get the Color Club Magnetic, but I came across the China Glaze at Sally beauty, so I had to try it. I agree, this is a fad I'm SO not tired of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I finally picked up some china glaze magnetic polishes but I haven't tried them yet. This color club one chipped the next day though! I'm Nona give it another try. Thanks for following my blog!

      Delete