Thursday, March 15, 2012

NOTD China Glaze Gaga For Green St. Patty's Day mani

First of all, let me just say that as much as I love China Glaze, I was NOT happy at all with the consistency of Gaga For Green from the Electropop collection! Maybe it was just my bottle, but the formula was very goopy, and sheer. I put on three coats and I still had bald spots! Then it took forever to dry even with China Glaze Fast Forward top coat. Ugh it was annoying to apply! I thought my nails were dry after a while but I dinged a couple of them so I figured I could cover the nail with some stamping. That sucked because I thought I had a couple of green polishes good for stamping and it turns out they were all not thick enough.








This mani looks ok from far but close up, I do not like it at all! I was not happy with this mani whatsoever but this is how I learn and test out different polishes. My right hand came out so crappy that I didn't even bother taking pictures. So this mani lasted less than a day, I changed it as soon as I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment