Friday, March 16, 2012

Nails Never Fails Files: China Glaze Laser Lime

Hi everyone! So today I have another nail polish from the nail vault! China Glaze Laser Lime from the Tronica collection. I figured that since I'm going through all my green polishes that I have photographed, I might as well put this up. Laser Lime was from the Tronica collection that was released around spring time last year. We all thought there would be alot more holo in them like the OMG collection but they are still pretty. I don't remember how many coats this is but I'm pretty sure it's two. The formula is ok, it drags a bit so you have to make sure the coat is dry before you put another on.




I want to revisit this collection and wear them again. I'd also like to try a water marble with them. This is also a great green for St. Patty's day. Do you own any polishes from the Tronica collection? Which one is your favorite? Well, as always thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. I've marbled with a few from the collection, and they marble really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I've been meaning to water marble with this collection! I know it must come out awesome!

      Delete