Tuesday, March 6, 2012

NOTD Spring Time Dots mani with Zoya Kristen

Hey everyone! I've been meaning to post this for a couple of days but things have been hectic and I haven't had a chance to post as much as I've wanted to. Anyway, Spring is still not here but I wanted to try a Spring design on my nails. I wanted to do something using my dotting tools. I experimented and I really like the outcome! First I used two coats of Zoya Kristen from the Feel collection which came out a few months ago. Kristen is a pretty light gray/blue that looks more gray in some light and more blue in other light. Great formula! This was nice and opaque in two coats.






Then I used OPI Fly, China Glaze Aquadelic, China Glaze Gaga for Green, and China Glaze Sky High Top with my dotting tool and just added a bunch of dots all over my nails. Here is the result:








I love the way these came out! I didn't shoot a tutorial video for them because I wasn't sure how I'd like them but they're awesome! I will definitely do a tutorial on these nails using different colors. They remind me of easter eggs on my nails! What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. Zoya + dots... my life is complete!!! I love it!!

    btw Love your blog! I gave you the versatile blogger award =) see my page to get the rules and such! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Could you send me a link to your page? I clicked on your name above but it didn't direct me to your blog.

      Delete
    2. Might I add how I love ZOYA colors, I just started using them and I love it!!! never tried it with dots tho ;) but, that sounds like a plan hehehe..New blogger come check me out while I do the same. Thx!
      www.socialbutterfly-meeks.blogspot.com

      Delete