Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Mega Nail Polish Haul!!

Hi everyone! So I finally finished my haul video. I got tons of awesome polishes in the last couple of weeks including some for my birthday! Here's what I got:

I found this at Marshall's for $6.99

From L to R: Color Club Daisy Does it, Sparkle and Soar, Metamorphosis, Sky High, and Holiday Splendor

From L to R: Finger Paints Blue Raspberry Taffy, Gelous Nail Gel Coat, Revlon Whimsical, Essie Sure Shot, and Essie Pink a Boo

From L to R: China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, Flip Flop Fantasy, Sweet Hook, and Turned Up Turquoise

Sephora by OPI My Personal Serpent

From L to R: From the China Glaze Hunger Games collection Luxe and Lush, Agro, Foie Gras, Stone Cold

From L to R: More China Glaze Hunger Games collection: Riveting, Electrify, Smoke and Ashes, and Harvest Moon

China Glaze Magnetic Polishes in Cling on, Drawn to You, and Pull me Close with magnet

Here's my haul video:

As always thanks for watching, and checking out my blog! I should be posting a new water marble tutorial soon and I'm trying to catch up with my slideshows as well!

1 comment: