Monday, March 12, 2012

NOTD China Glaze Electrify and Harvest Moon from The Hunger Games Collection

I'm so excited about this post! I'm wearing this on my nails right now! I wasn't originally too crazy about the China Glaze Hunger Games collection but I fell in love with a few polishes once I saw them up close. These two polishes are going to be part of my next nail polish haul video. First I put on two coats of Harvest Moon which is a beautiful metallic burnt orange. Two coats and this baby was opaque.








This is sooo pretty! But it gets even better! I added two coats of Electrify from the Hunger Games collection which is a clear base packed with tons of gold and red glitter. Check this out!








Can you say AMAZING!!! These pics do not do this mani any justice, my nails are totally blingified and super sparkly!! And to think I wasn't even going to pick this glitter up and now I think I'm gonna get a backup bottle! I love it, it's sheer on it's own but two coats over Harvest Moon or any other similar polish is just awesome!! Have you picked up any colors from the China Glaze Hunger Games collection? I also added a short, unedited video of this polish just to show the sparkle! Sorry for the truck noises in the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment