Wednesday, February 29, 2012

NOTD OPI Dutch Ya Just Love OPI

Hi everyone! Today is the last day of February so I definitely wanted to post my NOTD. I was in the mood to wear purple so I decided to give Dutch Ya Just Love OPI from the Holland collection a try. I love it! This is a different purple, it has like a gold shimmer to it. The formula was perfect, opaque in two coats.







Then on the second day I wanted to add some sparkle to it. This color is beautiful on it's own but I decided to add one coat of OPI Save Me. Save Me is from the Nicki Minaj collection. It is full of silver glitter and holographic bar glitter. I have a love hate relationship with bar glitter. I hate that it sticks out over the nail and you have to position the glitter on your nail but it looks awesome!









I love the way Save Me sparkles! It's so pretty! I had a little trouble with the bar glitter sticking up and over my nail but it wasn't too bad. Please excuse my crappy dry cuticles. This weather has been harsh on my hands. Anyway, I posted on facebook this morning on my page that due to some personal stuff I'm going through in my life, I might not be able to post as often as I like to but I will try as often as I can for the next few weeks. But I love and appreciate all of your support and thanks for reading and checking out my blog, my facebook page and my twitter (@nailsneverfail)!

No comments:

Post a Comment