Sunday, January 8, 2012

NOTD OPI Meep Meep Meep with I Liliy Love You

Hey everyone! So I haven't been feeling well and I've been home in bed for the last couple of days which sucks! Even though I only had my MAC Plasma Blu mani on for only 2 days, I did my nails because I was bored and too sick to go out. I wanted something bright and pink or red. I chose OPI Meep Meep Meep from the Muppets collection which is a beautiful raspberry shimmer. The formula is great and it's pretty much opaque at 2 coats but I used 3 coats because I'm a maniac.







Meep Meep Meep is very similar to last years OPI Let me Entertain you from the Burlesque collection which I also have so I wanted it to stand out a little more. I added two coats of OPI I Lily Love you which is an awesome glitter/flakie suspended in a pink jelly topcoat which I haven't used since the summer and forgot how gorgeous it was!








I totally forgot how amazing I Lily Love You was! This definitely deserved to be in my list of top polishes of 2011! These pics do not do this mani any justice! My nails are so pretty and sparkly, I can't stop staring at them! If any of you have I Lily Love You, what is your favorite polish to pair it up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment