Wednesday, January 25, 2012

NOTD Nails Inc. Trafalgar Square Magnetic polish

Hi everyone! So last night I was going through all of my untried polishes... I have alot... and I decided on Nails Inc. Trafalgar Square magnetic polish. I haven't worn a magnetic polish in a while and I love them, and I wanted to wear a silver polish too. Trafalgar Square is a platinum silver polish and it's actually the most sheer of all the magnetic polishes that I have. I picked this up from Sephora last year when I had first heard Sephora was carrying magnetic polishes. Now many places are carrying their own brand of magnetic polishes, and China Glaze is releasing their own line too. I had to put on two coats before putting on the last coat to do the design with. Here is three coats in total:








I looooooooooooove magnetic nail polishes! The only thing that gets on my nerves is that every time I apply top coat, it smudges the design. I even waited a long time for the polish to dry before I put on top coat and it still smudged. I try to get alot of top coat on the brush, and I use different topcoats but they all smudge on these. What am I doing wrong? How come all the other swatches I see, the designs are perfect and not smudged? I will gladly accept any tips and pointers! Here are the other magnetic polishes that I've worn. I've posted these pics on previous posts:
Layla Magneffect polish in Black Metal

Layla Magneffect polish in Velvet Groove

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment