Friday, January 20, 2012

Nails Never Fails Files OPI Ogre the Top Blue with water marble accent

Hey everyone! I was going through all of my old nail photos and I came across pics of one of my favorite blue polishes of all time, OPI Ogre the Top Blue from the 2010 Shrek collection. I really loved this entire collection, it was full of such pretty bright colors that were perfect for Spring! So here I used Ogre the Top Blue and then I chose to do an accent water marble. This was actually my second try ever at water marbling back in 2010! I used all OPI Shrek colors, Ogre the Top Blue, Who the Shrek are You, What's with the Cattitude and Funkey Dunkey. The base color of the marble was What's with the Cattitude. I plan on revisiting these colors very soon, even do another water marble with these colors!



To this day, this is in my top 3 favorite manicures of all time! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I love this color!! I wish I had been a nail polish addict when the Shrek collection came out!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this is a great collection! You can still get these colors for a descent price. Google them and check it out. This whole collection is amazing!

      Delete
  2. Pretty :) I love Ogre the Top Blue!

    ReplyDelete