Sunday, February 12, 2012

NOTD Zoya Sooki

Hi everyone! So this weekend I was pretty much sick in bed but I still did my nails, and I watched Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 on blu ray. I love that movie soooo much! I can't wait for part 2! Anyway, Edward and Bella's love inspired my mani. I chose to put on Zoya Sooki which not only is a gorgeous red polish but of course it reminds me of Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood, another vampire franchise I love! Sooki might be my favorite red creme polish! The formula is flawless! It's almost opaque in one coat! I also wanted an accent nail so I went with OPI Black Onyx. This mani is simple, classic, great for Valentine's day, and just makes me think of Twilight and True Blood. Here is two coats of Zoya Sooki and two coats of OPI Black Onyx:










I'm still trying to decide what to put on my nails for the actual Valentine's Day. I have a few ideas. After V-day, I'm ready to rock my blues and greens again! lol What are some of your favorite red polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment