Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Spring nail polish and mini makeup haul!!

Hi everyone! Here is my latest nail polish and makeup haul. I'm so excited for these polishes! I've wanted them since I saw them before the holidays! I picked these up last week:

From the China Glaze Electropop collection from L to R: Gaga for Green, Electric Beat, Fuchsia Fanatic, and Aquadelic

This is Zoya Evangeline

From the OPI Nicki Minaj collection L to R: Pink Friday, Fly, Super Bass Shatter

And New Year's Red-Solution by Sephora by OPI

And now onto my mini makeup haul:

From Top to Bottom: MAC Dazzleglasses: Rags to Riches, Like Venus
And MAC Cremesheen Glasses: Fashion Scoop, Petite Indulgence

Sawtches: From L to R: Rags to Riches, Pink Venus, Fashion Scoop, Petite Indulgence

MAC Quick Sizzle lipstick and 1.0 oz Fix+


Swatch of MAC Quick Sizzle

And last but not least Sugar Fresh Lip Treatment: 



Well, I think that's everything! I also posted a video of my haul which includes swatches of all the polishes. Click below to see my video:


Thanks so much for checking out my blog! And feel free to let me know what you have hauled recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment