Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's NOTD China Glaze Ruby Pumps with Essie Shine of the Times!

Hi everyone! Happy Valentine's Day! I've seen so many great Valentine's Day designs and I was trying to find an idea for my nails. I was going through my stash and I decided to wear China Glaze Ruby Pumps because I love it so much and I haven't worn it in a while. This was my very first China Glaze I ever purchased and still one of my top three favorite polishes ever! Here is three coats:


Ugh! I broke this thumb nail yesterday and it sucked!!!






Now Ruby Pumps is absolutely gorgeous on it's own but I wanted to jazz it up a little more. I added one coat of Essie Shine of the Times and OMG!! I cannot describe how magnificent that turned out!








I love this combo so much!!! It's like I have ruby flames on my nails! I will be rockin this on V day! I can't stop staring at my nails! Here is a mini video to show the lushness of this combo:


So that's my Valentine's Day mani but believe me I will wear this again! Happy Valentine's Day everyone and if you don't celebrate it, then just have a great day! What are you wearing on your nails? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment