Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NOTD OPI Fly with Super Bass Purple Shatter

Hi eveyone! Today's NOTD is so gorgeous! I love love love it! First I applied two coats of OPI Fly from the Nicki Minaj collection which is a beautiful teal blue creme. The formula is amazing! Opaque in two coats and very easy to apply. Here is two coats:








Then I added one coat of Super Bass purple shatter from the same collection. I still love crackle and always will! Super Bass is a really pretty shimmery purple shatter. I applied the crackle diagonally and OPI Top Coat:







I'm definitely not tired of crackle! I love this combo! What do you all think? Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty...Purple is my faborite color so I have to try this look asap :-) oh and I love ur blog...you got skillz girl!!

    ReplyDelete