Monday, September 23, 2013

NOTD Illamasqua Omen pics and review!!

Hello lovelies, so a few weeks back I picked up Illamasqua Omen nail polish from the Summer 2013 Paranormal collection. I wish I would have picked up all three of these gorgeous neon colors!! Omen is a shimmery neon green. I put Omen on last night and first of all the formula is like buttah! It went on so effortlessly and smooth and that's rare for a neon! This is just two coats!!


 
I love this color so much!! I wish I had a UV light too because this glows under UV light!! I know Illamasqua polishes are a bit pricey at $17.00 a pop but the formula is pretty awesome and they have some great colors, finishes and textures! I will definitely be picking up more Illamasqua polishes in the future!! Thanks for reading and make sure to check out my Instagram @Nailsneverfails and my Facebook page Nails Never Fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment