Wednesday, September 4, 2013

NOTD Marc Jacobs edition!! OPI Onyx with China Glaze Nova

Hey everyone! So some of you already know that I work for Sephora and a couple of weeks ago, the Marc Jacobs beauty collection was released and it's been a huge success! So to celebrate the launch of his collection at my job, we had to wear black and shiny nails along with wearing the makeup to match the packaging of his makeup line. I searched through my stash and wanted to do something simple yet different. I chose OPI Black Onyx as a base and chose China Glaze Nova on top. I just did a reverse gradient and an accent nail using Nova. I was very happy how it came out!




Oh just in case you don't know, Marc Jacobs also has a new line of nail polishes!! I can't wait to try those out!! Stay tuned!! Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment