Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness month NOTD!

Hey everyone! Today I have a special post. October is breast cancer awareness month and I have too many women in my family who have fallen victim to this. I am very thankful that these brave women are still alive and doing well. So I decided to do this mani and I spoke about what it represented to everyone who asked me about my mani at work. Pink is the color to represent Breast Cancer awareness so I used three different pink nail polishes. I first started with three coats of OPI Pedal Faster Suzi! from last years OPI Spring collection. Then I added Orly Be Brave from last years Breast Cancer awareness collection and the flash FX collection, with Zoya Arabella on the accent nail which is from the latest Zoya Pixie dust collection.


 
I really loved this mani! This was the first time I wore Zoya Arabella and it didn't disappoint. I never get tired of textured polishes and this one is gorgeous. And I love the pink holo bar glitter of Orly Be Brave. It can be a little tricky to apply but it's beautiful on the nail. Thanks so much for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment