Monday, September 23, 2013

NOTD China Glaze Tart-y for the Party with Nails Inc. Fibre Optic Mayfair Mews!!

Hey everyone! So the other day I wanted to put on something glittery and funky. I had just gotten Nails Inc. Fibre optic Mayfair Mews from my Sephora so I wanted to try it!
 
  • This is part of a new line released by Nails Inc. Mayfair Mews is a clear base jam packed with purple and holo bar glitter. I have a love hate relationship with bar glitter. I love the way it looks but hate the way it applies. I hate when the glitter sticks off my nails! Anyway, first I applied two coats of China Glaze Tart-y for the Party which is such a pretty lavender. This is from the 2013 spring collection. I haven't tried it yet so this was perfect.
Then I added one coat of Nails Inc. Mayfair Mews. I think they had another nail polish of the same name too! Anyway, the application was pretty easy. The brush was packed with glitter and I didn't have too much trouble with the glitter sticking off my nail. I had to place some of it.
The holo bar glitter didn't photograph well but it's there in person. I received a lot of compliments from other glitter junkies!! As you can see I had some scattered glitter here and there but not too bad.
 
Here's a closeup of Mayfair Mews. You can see the scattered holo bar glitter. I topped this with one coat of gelous gel top coat and seche vite. This mani lasted almost a whole week without chipping!! Have any of you picked up any of these Nails Inc Fibre Optic polishes? Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment