Thursday, September 12, 2013

NOTD Essie For the Twill of it!

Hey everyone! I'm so loving the Fall nail polish collections so far!! I picked up Essie For the Twill of it from their 2013 Fall collection at Rite Aid the other day. It's a duo chrome beauty!! The entire collection is pretty but I really wanted For the Twill of it. This is an almost purple green blue duo chrome. In person, this is a duo chrome beauty!! You can see the shifts of color with no problem. And the formula is pretty awesome! Two coats and this baby is opaque!! It was difficult to capture the duo chrome on camera but this is two coats of Essie For the Twill of it:

Close up of For the Twill of it


I love this!! I hate getting a duo chrome and the formula is streaky, thin, and sheer but this one is opposite! I believe this is a dupe for Julep Blakely too. I don't own Blakely but I have seen it and it looks very similar to this Essie version. Anyway, I will continue to try and catch up with my NOTD's, thanks for reading and if you're interested in my life as well as my nails, feel free to follow me on instagram @Nailsneverfails Thank you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment