Monday, September 2, 2013

NOTD Orly Mayhem Mentality topped with China Glaze Scattered and Tattered

So I'm trying to catch up with my NOTD's from August, so here is an awesome combo I recently wore. I was in the mood for a neon polish so I put on three coats of Orly Mayhem Mentality from their summer 2013 Mash Up collection. This is an awesome neon orange polish that dries to a semi matte finish. I needed three coats on it's own but if you use a white polish underneath then two coats should be fine.


Orly Mayhem Mentality, this is way more neon in person. This was the best my camera can get but this is much brighter. This is three coats without topcoat.

Then I decided to add one coat of China Glaze Scattered and Tattered from the Glitz n pieces collection on top. Such an awesome combo! I've previously reviewed this collection. Scattered and Tattered is a clear base with different size black glitter and orange glitter.
 

I love the glitters from this collection! Thanks for reading! And if you're interested in my nails as well as my everyday life, feel free to follow my Instagram @Nailsneverfails

No comments:

Post a Comment