Monday, September 2, 2013

September is here already?!! NOTD OPI A Woman's Prague-ative review

Hey everyone!! I can't believe we're in September already!! I'm going to be catching up a lot with reviews and NOTD's in the next few days. So to bring in September, I decided to put on OPI A Woman's Prague-ative from the Euro central 2013 collection. Even though this color was from the Spring collection, I thought it was a perfect color to bring in September. A Woman's Prague-ative is a gorgeous coppery orange shimmer.  It almost looks like there are gold flakes floating in an orange sea! The formula is flawless as well! Two medium coats and it's opaque! I love it!


Close up of OPI A Woman's Prague-ative
 
I'm definitely looking forward to all the gorgeous fall collections this year! I'm in need for a nice nail polish haul! So stay tuned and have a happy Labor Day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment