Thursday, September 22, 2011

NOTD Sept 22, 2011 China Glaze Midtown Magic


Here I have for you today is China Glaze Midtown Magic from the new Metro Chic Fall 2011 collection! I was so excited to try this one because I fell in love with it as soon as I saw the bottle. Midtown Magic is a gorgeous dark brown base with tons of micro flecks of red and copper glitter. The formula is perfect, the color goes on almost opaque in one coat, here I'm wearing two coats. I had a difficult time capturing this color on camera. I couldn't get the right light to save my life! But these pics do not do this polish any justice. Midtown Magic is 100x prettier and sparklier in person!


I also wanted to use a crackle so I put a coat of China Glaze Cracked Medallion on top of Midtown Magic. Oh how I love this combo! Cracked Medallion is a copper crackle and went with MM perfectly! Here are pics with a top coat of seche vite.



With flash, here you can see the sparkles from Midtown Magic pop out within the crackle!



I hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment