Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nails of the day (NOTD) Sept. 15, 2011 Zoya Marina



without flash
 

With flash
 I was in a Zoya mood last night and I decided to try Marina from the new Smoke and Mirrors collection for Fall 2011. This is a gorgeous smokey gray shimmer with a slight hint of blue. I love it! The formula is amazing! This is two medium coats topped off with Zoya Armour top coat. I tried to do a design using scotch tape on my ring finger but it was a disaster! I ended up taking the polish off that nail and added Cynthia from the Smoke and Mirrors collection. It is a beautiful dark blue creme that looks almost black. Also two coats. So far I'm really loving this collection! I have two more colors from this collection and I can't wait to try them!  

Zoya Cynthia on ring finger

Thanks for reading!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment