Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nail polish collection!

A little about my nail polish collection: I mostly collect OPI, China Glaze, Zoya, Orly, and MAC nail polishes. But I do own other brands including Deborah Lippmann, Nubar, Revlon, Claire's, and more. Whenever I see a polish that I like and do not know the brand, I tend to do a little research first. I hate spending money on a polish and then I hate it! I have been collecting nail polish ever since I learned how to paint my own nails. I love seeing other people's nail polish collection so I will post pics of mine soon! I am currently at about maybe 300+ bottles of polish and counting! I know that is not even half as much as many other bloggers but I own some gems that are now very hard to find! So I hope you all enjoy Nails Never Fails! There are many many pictures and postings to come because I started taking pics way before I started this blog. Thank you so much for checking out my blog and please make sure to keep checking to see new posts everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment