Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nails Never Fails Files #2

For my second files posting I have the beautiful OPI DS Extravagance! This color is a sparklelicious magenta like purple. I love it! There is a little holo glitter in it but definitely not as much as the ever coveted DS Original. Unfortunately the last time I wore it, I only took one picture so I will have to revisit this polish very soon and take more pics! This is one of my all time favorite OPI polishes! I love the color and the nice opaque formula. Here is two coats. Unfortunately some have complained that it stains nails so make sure you put on a good quality base coat before you add on the color. I really never have a problem with staining since my nails are always polished.


OPI DS Extravagance is still available to purchase as far as I know wherever OPI DS colors are sold. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment