Monday, September 19, 2011

NNF Files #5

Here I have for you a swatch of China Glaze For Audrey. This beautiful Tiffany blue was released in 2007 and has since become a cult favorite among nail polish enthusiasts. The formula is creamy, smooth, and opaque in two coats. For Audrey is sold pretty much wherever China Glaze is sold.

Here I used one coat of China Glaze Fairy dust on the ring finger. Fairy dust looks great over any color, it is a clear base with a fine glitter that appears almost holographic. I use Fairy Dust alot! Thank goodness it's still available. I'm going to need another bottle real soon!


 
Here I am wearing For Audrey with Fairy Dust on top of all my nails. I just bought this Coach bag and I thought it matched my nails! I love this bag! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment