Thursday, May 3, 2012

NOTD Zoya Jem

So for this NOTD I was originally going to wear something bright and summery like Zoya Kimber, but since I haven't seen the sun in 5 days and it's been cloudy, cold, and raining every day... I decided to go with a darker color. Zoya Jem is from the Zoya Smoke and Mirrors collection from fall 2011. Jem is a gorgeous rich, dark purple with gold shimmer. In some light it looks brown too. Great formula too! No problems and opaque in two coats.

Here's a close up of Jem to show the gold micro shimmer:






I finally started playing with some photo editing software so I will be trying new things with my pictures and I have to watermark my pics now because I found my pics on a foreign website with no link or credit to me which pisses me off! Anyway, Jem is really pretty and I love that it's named Jem like my favorite cartoon Jem!! Truly outrageous! Thanks for reading!

1 comment: