Thursday, May 17, 2012

NOTD Revlon Whimsical over Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver

Hello lovelies! The weather is finally sunny and gorgeous here so I wanted to put on a bright, fun color on my nails! I realized that I haven't worn Revlon Whimsical since I bought it. Whimsical is a pretty sheer pastel green with scattered light blue and light pink glitter. It's very sheer so I decided to add it over Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver which is a gorgeous  light aqua green. My Lifesaver has a great formula, it's easy to work with and opaque in two coats. Here is two coats of Whimsical over two coats of My Lifesaver:





I love it! The subtle glitter is so pretty! I want to try Whimsical over China Glaze Re-fresh Mint as well. Thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh and I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award :)
      http://passionforpolish.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

      Delete
  2. So pretty!!! I have to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete