Tuesday, May 15, 2012

NOTD Orly Royal Velvet AKA Mysterious Curse

Hi everyone! Well, even though the weekend was nice and sunny, it's back to raining and clouds here. I decided to wear another dark color so I chose Orly Royal Velvet which is also an exact dupe of Orly Mysterious Curse from the new Dark Shadows collection. I almost bought Mysterious Curse and as I was looking at it I was like "I have this already!" I wish companies wouldn't do that, especially since Royal Velvet isn't even old. Anyway, Royal Velvet/Mysterious Curse is a juicy blue/purple duochrome. The formula is a little sheer and drags so I used three coats. I really love it!





So pretty!! It's gorgeous on it's own but added one coat of Nicole by OPI On Top of my World which is a pretty blue micro glitter in a milky base. This just added a subtle pop!






I love this combo!! It's so blue and purpley and sparkly!! The pics do not do this combo any justice! So if you haven't picked up Orly Royal Velvet, I highly recommend picking up Orly Mysterious curse! Amazing color!! What do you think?

2 comments: