Saturday, May 5, 2012

NOTD Sephora by OPI What's Your Sign?

Hi everyone! Well according to the news, today was supposed to be sunny and nice here. Turns out that today is cloudy, cold, muggy, and craptacular! I put on a bright summery color hoping I could get great pics of it in the sun and no. Anyway, I decided to try Sephora by OPI What's Your Sign? from the Brights Spring 2012 collection. This is a fun, shimmery orange that reminds me of a creamsicle. It's very pretty and summery. The formula was a little sheer and a bit streaky so I needed three coats and some patience. I decided to add OPI Save Me from the Nicki Minaj collection on my accent nail which would have looked amazing in the sun!

A close up to show the pretty shimmer!



A close up of two coats of OPI Save Me


I really like this color, I can't wait to try it on my toes!
Have a good weekend and happy cinco de Mayo! Thanks for reading!

1 comment: