Monday, April 30, 2012

NOTD MAC Mean & Green

Hi everyone! So this past weekend I worked at a horror/sci fi convention called Chiller Theatre and my nails got destroyed! I had an awesome time but three nails broke pretty bad and I couldn't save them. I chose to wear MAC Mean & Green from the 2010 MAC Disney Villains collection. Mean & Green is a gorgeous shimmery green/purple duo chrome. This is one of the strongest duo chrome polishes I have ever seen! I love it so much! It literally shifts from green to purple. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take pics of me wearing it with my long nails but I photographed it on my nubbins. Mean & Green is discontinued but I believe Orly makes a dupe for it called Space Cadet from the foil FX collection which is still available to purchase online. The formula is sheer so I needed three full coats for it to be opaque.












I met so many awesome people at the convention including Lillian Garcia who is a ring announcer for WWE, who was the only person to notice and compliment my nail polish! I complimented hers too! She was wearing Nails Inc. magnetic nail polish in Whitehall teal! I also have to mention that I met the very sexy Norman Reedus who plays Daryl from one of my favorite shows The Walking Dead and he's starred in a bunch of movies! He was so nice and very flirty with the ladies!


Mmmm Hmmmm! Great weekend indeed! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment