Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NOTD Nov 2, 2011 (Nubbins of the day!) Orly Sea Gurl

Hi everyone! This has been one crazy week! We had a horrible snow storm that knocked out our power for three days. It was awful, we had no running water or heat. My heart goes out to the people who still have no power due to this past Saturday's blizzard. While in the craziness of trying to stay warm and keep my sanity, I broke two nails pretty bad. One on each hand. The middle nail on my left hand broke right at the nail base line so I pretty much had to cut them all down which I am bummed about. My cuticles are also not in the best shape right now. For the nubbins of the day I used two coats of Orly Sea Gurl from the new Birds of a Feather collection. This creamy formula went on opaque in two coats. I love this color on even more than in the bottle!










As always thanks for reading and stay tuned for many new posts! I'm even working on a slideshow!

No comments:

Post a Comment