Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NNF Files #7 China Glaze Pink Voltage!

It's amazing all the pics I've taken of my manicures over the last couple of years! I love going back into my nail files, it's like finding buried treasure! And if I don't like the pics, that means I can put on the polish and photograph it all over again! Here I have an oldie but goodie, China Glaze Pink Voltage! This is an awesome neon pink that's just a sminch darker than Shocking Pink. Pink Voltage also dries with a satiny almost matte look. I rocked this color so much during the Spring and early Summer of this year. Here is three coats without a top coat:



I believe Pink Voltage came out with other neon colors back in 2008 but is still available wherever China Glaze is sold. What are some of your favorite neon polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment