Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nails Never Fails Files #6 Zoya Harlow

Hi everyone! I was looking back at my nail files and I found pics I had taken with Zoya Harlow. Harlow is a berry/wine colored matte polish that was released by Zoya in their 2009 winter collection. This is actually the first matte polish that I ever bought, and I liked the formula and color but this chipped on me in less than a day! I now add a matte topcoat to seal the matte polish so it lasts longer and it helps to use a ridge filller as a base coat. Here is three coats:




With flash
 As you can see, Harlow looks so different with flash and without. I have to revisit Harlow. What kind of design should I do with Harlow? I'm thinking a sponge mani, a mattified sponge mani. What do you guys think of matte polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment