Thursday, November 10, 2011

NOTD Nov. 10, 2011 OPI Swimsuit Nailed it and OPI Last Friday Night!

Hey everyone! I really wanted to rock a blue polish so I went through my stash and narrowed it down to a few. I chose OPI Swimsuit Nailed it from the Miss Universe collection because I bought it a few months back and haven't worn it yet. I love love love this metallic blue! It's the same exact color of my fiance's Ford Focus so he loves it too! The formula of this beauty is like a dream! Here is two coats:










Photos do not do this shade any justice! It's gorgeous and sparkly! I wanted to add even more sparkle to this beautiful blue so I added two coats of OPI Last Friday Night on top.














Again, pics do not do this combo any justice! It's so sparkliscious! I love this combo! Thanks so much for checking out my blog!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow that is so beautiful, I have swimsuit nailed it, and I put sally hansen disco ball on top, it looked kinda like this, but your combo looks better. Now I think I need last friday night!

    ReplyDelete