Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NOTD Nov. 15, 2011 Nails Inc. Sloane Square 3D Glitter!

Hi everyone! The last few days have been pretty hectic for me. My fiance' and I adopted two doggies this past weekend. A toy poodle named Candie and her puppy Mimi. They are great but they are a handful! And also my ring fingernail on my left hand broke pretty bad. It broke just at the nail bed line :o( What a bummer! Anyway, today's NOTD is Sloane Square from Nails Inc. 3D glitter collection. This is a clear base with lots of silver and gray glitter with some holographic glitter. It has much more sparkle in person but I'm not too crazy about the texture. Even after a thick topcoat, this glitter is really gritty on the nail. Next time I'm gong to try this over another polish to see what it's like. Here is three coats:









As always, thanks for checking out my blog! I have a new video and a new tutorial in the works so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment