Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Very First Water Marble Tutorial!!

Hi everyone, today I have for you my very first water marble tutorial! I've done water marbling before but never on camera, so it took some practice. I wanted to do a marble using Fall colors and both I topped with China Glaze Golden Enchantment. First I did this water marble yesterday:



 Then I did this water marble today. I hope you like it and I hope you find the tutorial helpful. Feel free to leave any questions or comments!














As always thanks for watching and reading my blogs! Click on the video below to see my first water marble tutorial. More to come!





The colors I used for the water marble: China Glaze Solar Power, Cross Iron 360, Wet n wild black creme, and OPI Thrill of Brazil.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to give this a try when my nails grow back out - they are nubs now because they kept peeling. Your tutorial was great!

    ReplyDelete