Friday, October 21, 2011

NOTD Oct. 20, 2011 OPI Rainbow Connection

Hi everyone! I really wanted to use OPI Rainbow Connection for my next mani but I couldn't decide which color to use as a base. I was torn between OPI Jade is the New Black from the Hong Kong collection and OPI Black Onyx so I decided to do one hand with each color.

Two coats of Jade is the new Black on my left hand


Two coats of Black Onyx on my right hand
I added two coats of Rainbow Connection from the new OPI Muppets collection and WOW!! This glitter is amazing! I love it! I want to get a backup bottle of this because I know I'm going to use it over and over! The glitter went on like a dream, very easily. After the first coat, wait until the coat is dry before adding another coat otherwise you will pick up the glitter on the brush or move it around. But here it is!!







I love this glitter so much!! It's like a party on my nails and everyone is invited!!! I hope you like the pics. Feel free to leave any comments/questions and thank you for checking out my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment