Sunday, October 9, 2011

NOTD Oct. 8, 2011 Revlon Facets of Fuchsia

Hi eveyone! I'm back from my glorious vacation! Here I have for you Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia from the Revlon 2011 Expressionists collection. This is one of three limited edition glitters from this collection. Facets of Fuchsia is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance. I do not own Bad Romance but from what I have seen in pictures, these are both extremely similar. The only huge difference I see is the price. The revlon color was $3.75 at Target while Deborah Lippmann's version goes for $18. Here I am wearing 3 coats with a coat of Seche Vite which caused a little shrinking and that's why my very tips are showing. I love this color. It is the same formula as Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe which I own and love!! This is a jelly black base with regular and hex fuchsia glitter. I have plenty more blogging to do and I have something coming up for you all called Nails on Vacation! Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment