Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My latest Nail polish haul!!

Hi everyone! Here is my latest nail polish haul! I was supposed to be on a no buy but who am I kidding?! There's just too many awesome nail polishes especially lately with the holidays coming up. I'm also in trouble because I finally found a Sally Beauty supply not too far from where I live, AND a new beauty supply store opened up at the mall I always go to. I just have to try and stay clear of both those stores for a while... yeah let's see how long that lasts! Anyway, here is my haul and I also posted a video.

From L to R: China Glaze Golden Enchantment, Cross Iron 360, Solar Power, Orly Sweet Peacock, Sea Gurl, Fowl Play, and Stone Cold.


Thanks for reading and watching! And if you subscribe/comment/rate, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment