Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nails on Vacation!

So here are my nails on vacation! I went away for a week and did not take anything to do my nails with so my nails were the same for a whole week! We were mainly at Universal Studios for the Halloween Horror Nights so I decided to make my nails Halloween themed. I used two coats of China Glaze It's Alive and two coats of China Glaze Ghoulish Glow so my nails could glow in the dark at night! I tried but could not get a good picture of my nails at night at all. The only time my nails actually glowed was when we were in the haunted houses but I couldn't take pics in the houses. So here are my nails on vacation!
Day 1: Here are my nails at the airport

Day 2: Here are my nails in our hotel room

Day 2: Hotel

Day 3: Hotel

Day 3: Hotel

Day 3: My nails on the shuttle boat to Universal Studios

Day 3

Day 3: My nails at the Mythos restaurant at Islands of Adventure
Day 3: My nails when we got back from Halloween Horror Nights

Day 3: At Mythos

Day 5: At Universal Studios, they started chipping :o(


Day 7: My nails got a little beat up but not bad at all.

Day 8: My nails are ready to go home! I used Seche Vite top coat and it pretty much did a great job!


So there were my Nails on Vacation! I hope you all enjoyed! As always thanks for reading, subscribing and/or commenting!






No comments:

Post a Comment