Friday, October 21, 2011

Huge Nail Polish Haul!!

Ok I officially am on a no buy! I am not allowed to buy nail polishes for a while! At least a month! Here is my latest haul. These are polishes I ordered over the internet from the past few weeks. I finally received them all and here they are!  I made a haul video as well so I hope you all enjoy!
From left to right: Zoya Noel, Izzy, Twila, Kissy, Nails Inc 3D glitters in: Connaught Square, Bloomsbury Square, and Sloane Square
From Left to Right: Nails Inc Magnetic Polishes in: Trafalgar Square, and Houses of Parliament. Layla Magnetic Polish in: Metallic sky, Turquoise wave, Brown Sugar, Velvet Groove, Back Metal, and Out The Door Top Coat



Thank you for checking out my blog and my videos!! I will be posting a magnetic polish tutorial as well. More to come so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment