Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Impress Limited Edition Halloween nails NOTD and review!!

Hey everyone! In celebration for Halloween, I wanted to try something different but with a Halloween theme. A few weeks ago, I was given some Impress nail kits at New York Comic Con. A couple of weeks before that I picked up a couple of Impress nail kits from Rite Aid. I've tried and reviewed Impress press on nails before and I really like them.



 
 
The tricky part is mostly finding the right size for each of your nails. It's better to have the nails slightly smaller than your own nails than if they are bigger. Then you peel off the plastic off of each nail and firmly press the nail down onto your bare clean nails. They get easier to use, the more you use them. The glue might strip your natural nail so soak your nails in acetone for a few minutes before peeling off the nails. So I first put on these:
 

 
These were awesome and they lasted almost a week! They would have lasted on much longer, I just wanted to change them. The only thing was that the paint on the very tips started to wear off but that's all. Nothing a little nail polish couldn't fix. I wore these for a horror convention I attended last weekend, now I'm wearing these:
 



  
These are great! I love them! They are easy to apply, easy to remove once you get the hang of it, and they are just so darn cute! These Halloween designs are limited edition so if you see them, grab them! They are sold in Rite Aid and other drug stores. Have you or would you ever try Impress press on nails? Have a happy and safe Halloween everyone!!


2 comments: