Wednesday, October 30, 2013

NOTD Sephora X Maniacal over Dark Matter

Hi! Today I have a review for yet two more Sephora X nail polishes. I wore this combo last week and it was amazing! I put on Sephora X Dark Matter as a base color. Dark Matter is a black crème that goes on completely opaque in one coat!! The formula is amazing! Then I put one coat of Sephora X Maniacal which is a clear base jam packed with different shaped green confetti glitter. This also applied flawlessly. So much glitter on each brush stroke! Then I topped it off with Sephora X top coat which I love!

Sephora X Dark Matter topped with Maniacal


I completely love the Sephora X line! I can't wait to try more of the different finishes! The special top coats sell for $12.50 and the colors sell for $10.50 only at Sephora. Have you tried any of these polishes yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment