Tuesday, August 14, 2012

NOTD Sephora by OPI I'm Sari

Hey lovelies! It's late right now, I'm not feeling well, and I still want to catch up with my blog posts! I wore Sephora by OPI I'm Sari a few weeks ago. I'm Sari is from the Sephora by OPI India collection which was I believe one of the summer collections of this year. I'm Sari is amazing! It's a clear base jam packed with turquoise glitter and large holo glitter! My pics could not capture how gorgeous and sparkly this polish actually is! The formula is great as well, two coats and it was opaque! I love when glitter polishes go on opaque! Here is two coats:





I love this polish! Taking it off sucked though! You definitely have to use the foil method with these but it was worth it! Just looking at this makes me want to put it on again! I'm sari is sold at all sephora stores and online for $9.50. I'm not 100% sure if this is limited edition but if you like glitter polishes then I highly recommend this one! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment