Thursday, August 9, 2012

China Glaze Bohemian Chrome Collection!

Hello lovlies!! So sorry I haven't posted in a while. Today I have a review of the new China Glaze Bohemian Luster Chrome collection. This is the latest China glaze collection that was recently released for fall 2012. This collection
consists of six duo chromes.

Top: L to R: Unpredictable, Rare and Radiant, Swanky Silk
Bottom L to R: No Plain Jane, Want my Bawdy, Deviantly Daring

I picked up four out of the six colors in this collection. I passed on Unpredictable because it's a dupe of OPI Just Spotted the Lizard which I already have, and Sally's was sold out of Swanky silk.


From L to R: Want my Bawdy, Deviantly Daring, No Plain Jane, Unpredictable


No Plain Jane

No Plain Jane is a purple/gold duo chrome. The duo chrome is pretty strong. It's hard to photograph but you definitely notice the duo chrome in person. The formula is pretty good. I thought it would be pretty sheer but it was opaque in two coats.

Deviantly Daring

Deviantly Daring is a gorgeous teal/gold duo chrome. This one actually has the least amount of duo chrome but it is actually my favorite! The color is gorgeous and the formula is amazing! It was pretty much opaque in one coat but this is two coats, and I had no staining when I removed the polish which is a plus!

Want my Bawdy

Want my Bawdy is a dark blue/purple duo chrome. It doesn't have a strong duo chrome but it is still a really pretty color. The formula on this was pretty sheer. This is two thick coats. It's pretty much a dupe for OPI Into the dark from the Amazing Spiderman collection too!

Unpredictable

Unpredictable is a beautiful green/teal duo chrome. The duo chrome is pretty strong on this one as well. This is my second favorite color of this collection. The formula is great too! This is two coats. It can be slightly streaky but other than that, it's gorgeous!!

So overall, I'm pretty happy with the colors I picked up from this collection. The duo chrome isn't as strong as I thought they were going to be and are difficult to photograph but they are still very pretty colors! They can be purchased right now anywhere that China Glaze is sold. Have you picked up any of these? Which is your favorite? As always, Thanks so much for reading!











No comments:

Post a Comment