Thursday, August 30, 2012

NOTD China Glaze Surfin for Boys with Essie Shine of the Times

Hey lovies!! I hope you are all having a great summer! I've been having so much fun that I'm way behind in posts!! About a week ago I wore China Glaze Surfin for Boys from the Summer 2012 neon collection. This is such an awesome neon orange that's slightly darker and almost coral like. This color is so gorgeous!! My camera doesn't do this neon any justice! I'm in love with this neon collection!! Now I love it alone but I wanted to add some bling so I added one coat of Essie Shine of the Times. The result of this mani was pure summery gorgeousness!! The formula on Surfin for Boys was pretty good, not too thick, not too thin, I used three coats.



Artificial light, no flash

 
I'm so in love with these neons! I have a few more from this collection to review. Thanks for reading! Enjoy the rest of the summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment