Monday, August 13, 2012

Nails Never Fails Files: China Glaze Custom Kicks

Hey everyone! I haven't posted a Nails Never Fails Files in a while! Today I have a good one! China Glaze Custom Kicks from the Kicks Summer 2009 collection. This entire collection was amazing but this color is my absolute fave! Custom Kicks is a gorgeous dark aqua green with a hint of golden shimmer. The formula is nice and opaque in two coats. The only downside to this polish is that it stains. Staining doesn't really bother me though because my nails are always painted anyway. I picked up this color in 2009 but I believe you can still get this color from many e-tailers like Amazon.com. Here is two coats of Custom Kicks:



This is China Glaze Nova on the accent nail.
I love this color so much!! I actually haven't worn it in a while and I love rediscovering my polishes!! Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this blue color... I have in store this color,but I've never tried. Now when I saw it on your nails, I have to try :)))

    ReplyDelete