Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Top Ten Nail Polish Collections of 2013!!

Hey everyone! So since today is the last day of 2013, I decided to write a post about my top 10 favorite nail polish collections of this year. Now there were tons of awesome nail polish collections this year but these are just my personal favorites. So in no particular order, here we go:

So this year was the year of textured nail polish! Every nail polish company came out with textured polishes and as some of you know, I loooooove textured polishes! I love they way they look and feel!
1) Zoya Pixie collection- These polishes range in bright vibrant colors and gorgeous sparkle! And the formula on these are amazing too! Here are some of the gorgeous colors!




 2) Julie G Frosted Gum drops collections- These textured beauties are not only beautiful but they are very affordable as well. Great and easy formula too! These are sold at Rite Aid for about $4 each. The first collection came out for Spring 2013 and the second came out for the holidays. I have them all except for 1. Here are a few:






3) OPI Bond Girls collection - These are just amazing! The beautiful colors, the formula, and the great names! This collection was released for the Spring of this year. My favorite is still Pussy Galore!





Those are my favorite textured polish collections of this year! There were other ones that I loved but these were my fave!
4) Color Club Halo Hues 2013- On to other collections, there were many holo polish collections that were released this year but one that I thought were particularly stunning were the Color Club Halo Hues collection. Now I purchased their first Halo Hues collection but I still don't own the 2013 collection, but my friends have them and I've seen them on blogs and they are just stunning and full of holo!
5) Sephora Formula X collection- Sephora released their official Formula X collection this year and it was a huge hit! This collection has it all, great formulas, great colors, great effects, textures and toppers! I have the privilege to work for the company and I get to play with these and try them all out! This collection has something for everyone! There are soooo many polishes in this collection, here are just a few:




 6)China Glaze Glitz n Pieces collection- This was a great glitter collection that was released earlier this year. China Glaze is one of my favorite companies when it comes to glitter polishes just because they are usually the first ones to start a certain trend. This collection is so cool! I love the colors and effects it leaves on my nails!


7) Zoya Summer Irresistible collection- This summer there were lots of great nail polish collections but my very favorite was the Zoya Irresistible collection! These were shimmery and foil beauties that were perfect for the summer and I love them! Here are a couple of pics from that collection:

8) China Glaze Avant Garden Collection- This was released for Spring of this year and it was full of pretty pastels and brights! These are so beautiful to me and the formula on most of these were perfection! Another great collection from China Glaze!




9) Impress Press on Nails - Press on nails have been around since I can remember but this year I feel that press on nails were really popular thanks to companies making them so cool and easy to apply, easy to remove and just plain awesome looking! I really loved the Halloween collection, they were awesome and I received tons of compliments on these bad boys!





10) Orly Mash Up collection- This summer Orly came out with a collection that had something for everyone. Soft shimmers, glitter, neon, pastels all together in one collection. I really like the formula on these as well. I haven't photographed all of these on me but I plan on it and I really like them!




 
So there you have it! These are my personal favorite collections from this year. These are just my opinion. What were some of your favorite nail polish collections of this year? Thanks for reading and have a happy new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment